- We start by looking at your head, neck, muscles and glands
- Then we look at the tissues inside your mouth, such as cheeks and tongue
- We create a computerised digital record of your teeth
- Then we assess your gum health
- We also look and assess your jaw joints and how your teeth bite together
- We usually take some x-rays and photographs
- About Us
- New Patients
- Teeth Whitening
Dental Implants are anchors that are placed in the jawbone. They are made of pure titanium, which is so well accepted by the human body that it becomes locked solidly into the bone. In time they become fixed firmly and can support crowns, bridges and dentures to replace the missing teeth.
- Facial Aesthetics
Your first visit will take about an hour. This will be made up of a 40 minute consultation with your dentist, together with a meeting with Katherine King, our treatment co-ordinator, who will introduce you to the practice.
- Contact Us